Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!

Have Dilsetronic and MM send information to the doc emphasizing the senior
aspects and then contact the state physician licensing board and report the
doc for denieing the best possible treatment for a chronic disease.  i don't
know if this will work but send a copy to the doc also.  If you need a
testimonial of pump advantaages for 50 to 56 yr. olds let me know.  I am so
mad I could yell at that doc myself.  What's his address?  Does his horse
balk on wintry days when asked to take him to the office in his aaiar
conditioned buggy?
Don and penguinie the pumper penguin, 0-
                                                         /()'\ who's mother
is a senior pumper penguin and a trainer for the pump.