[IP] BG Meters

Hi all
 I'm not sure which bg meters to use. I've been using one touch 2 and
basic, but they are slow, old, and bulky. I just switched 2 days ago to
the Accucheck Advantage using comfort curve strips, but for some
reason, it doesn't really strike my fancy. It is smaller, but doesn't
take much less blood. I LOVE the fasttake, and would use it, except it
was never reliable. I know there are a lot of options out there, and
I've seen the write-ups, but I am still clueless. Any suggestions?
Maybe if I find something I prefer (or I don't grow attached to that
advantage) I can switch in 3 months, not before....just got 800 strips,

Do You Yahoo!?