Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!

At 07:53 PM 5/11/1999  Donna wrote:
 >Im so mad I could spit! I talked to my dad tonight and he said he
mentioned the
 >pump to his doctor and was told it is just for young people! My dad is
only 56!
 >The doctor also said it is a very expensive treatment and not worth the

Gee, I guess I need to turn my pump in. I was 56 when I got my pump last
year. I suppose that I'm just too old to know how to use these new fangled
gizmos. I'm not sure what I was thinking of... it must have been a senility
attack. Arrgghhh!!!

I'll bet he's the same one that says that you need to be at least 21 before
trying a pump, because youngsters can't handle the responsibility. Any
excuse not to deal with it.

The only thing not worth the money is this doctor's fee. Someone needs to
turn him off at the spigot. (Did this guy buy his medical degree at JC