[IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!

Im so mad I could spit! I talked to my dad tonight and he said he mentioned the
pump to his doctor and was told it is just for young people! My dad is only 56!
The doctor also said it is a very expensive treatment and not worth the money.
I want to tear his head off! How do we change his mind?  My dad is very unlikely
to change doctors (been going to that quack for 20 years).  I had MM send him
information regarding the pump and what is required to be on one.  He was
optimistic until the doctors visit. I just want to scream!

Sorry for the rant!