Re: [IP] Re: overhaul Century with Diabetes 1

Congratulations, Gudo!  I received my 25 year medal from Joslin Clinic in
1984 and know what a sense of accomplishment it brings you!  I am looking
forward to receiving my 50 year medal in a few years.  I, too, did not think
that I would live past the age of 35 (must have been their emphasis on 25
years way back then), but I made it and hope with our pumps that you and I
will live long enough that they'll have to come up with a new medal to award
to all of us!  Best wishes. Now, go out and eat, drink, be merry, and bolus!