Re: [IP] Insurance Problems

Thanks for responding!  My endo is the one who gave me the referral.  She is
all for the pump, but either does not understand the details in full or just
does not have anyone on staff that does.

I'm going to try  another hospital in the area tomorrow to see if they have a
team that isn't so backed up.  6-7 weeks is just too long, and she's talking
another 2-4 for instruction.  That's 8-11 weeks from now!!

The endo is behind me 100% for the pump, that's a big step forward, I just
have to get the instruction moving.

Thanks for your input,