Re: [IP] Auto trip/Altitude=question

It should be no problemn I have gone from 3800' to 13,000' twice in oen day
and had no problem.  It was over the Cook City Highway, over the beartooths
to Billings montana.  My friend pumper penguinie says if the pump can stand
up to the depths he goes and back it will protect your humilog quite well,
shouldn't make a difference.  Let me know how your dog does.  one of my
friends form Blackfoot Idaho may be in the same show, she shows big long
legged furry dogs.
Best of luck,
Don and penguinie 0-
                           /()'\  the pumper penguin.