[IP] *Daytime Chat Times*

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad Fran brought up the idea of daytime chats, because it seems a lot
of the IP listers feel the same way.

Sooooo, here are some scheduled daytime chat times, based on the posts I
received. Please let me know if we need to change days, add times, etc.

Monday and Wednesday, 9 a.m.-noon EDT
Tuesday and Thursday, 2-5 p.m. EDT

Other scheduled times are:

Tuesday, 9 p.m. and 12 midnight (EDT)
Wednesday, 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. (EDT)
Thursday, 9 p.m. and 12 midnight (EDT)
Saturday, 9 p.m. and 12 midnight (EDT)

Just go to:

Instructions are there at the site.

Remember, you can chat any time, not just he scheduled times.

Also, please do as Michael suggested and email me with any suggestions you
have for "guest chatters." I've got one person that we just have to set a
date for, and my doc (who's been Type 1 for 40+ years and has been pumping
for heaven-knows-how-long) said he will come after July. I would *love*
some suggested names to pursue.

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)