Re: [IP] fake nails???

In a message dated 5/11/99 11:34:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Ok, All you women out there.Or any of you strange guys. Have any of you
had a
 problem with the adhesive used for artificial nails? Does diabetes do
 something to your nails, too? >>

I have had full acrylics and also tips and did not have any problem with them
coming off too quickly.

The first fake nails I tried were for Halloween and I couldn't get them off
(inch long black pointy things!).  Someone told me to soak my hands in really
hot water and they finally came off.  If Jessica has had her hands in lots of
water this may be a reason why they came off so quickly.