Re: [IP] Auto trip/Altitude=question

> My question is what should I expect the pressure change to do to the
> Humalog I use in my pump? Anything? Nothing?
The only thing altitude changes can do is expand/compress bubbles.
The volume is so small and the time (driving) so long, you shouldn't
even be able to detect changes should they occur. Many pumpers travel
by air where the pressure change is about the same (sea level to
8000 ft cabin altitude) but over a much shorter period of time ( a
few minutes). No problems have been reported to the list when air
travel questions have come up.