[IP] Auto trip/Altitude=question

I will be taking a trip from Northern California to Reno, Nevada in
early June.  I live at 162' altitude and the drive will take me up and
over Donner Summit which is some 7,000+ altitude.

My question is what should I expect the pressure change to do to the
Humalog I use in my pump? Anything? Nothing?

I will be going back and forth for two days (2 1/2 hour drive one way)
but will take extra sets, insulin, etc.  Just curious as I have only had
the pump for a bit over four months.

There will be some stress...<vbg> ...dog shows and we could have a new
CHAMPION if we win just once!

Becky LaSpina
IDDM 42+ years  - pumper since 12/29/98