Re: [IP] Swimming

I have to leave my pump on during exercise but reduce my basal rate.  If I don't
I will have high bgs afterward.  I haven't had any lows due to exercising with
the pump connected.   It's one of those YMMV things.  Im very insulin resistant
also, so that may account for my having to wear it during exercise.

DSR
>  If you leave
> your basal running you have to eat extra carbs which basically means you gain
> instead of loosing
> (or at least stay the same) weight from exercise.

You may want to try disconnecting but checking your bg often and reconnecting
for boluses. Hope this helps!

DSR