Re: [IP] Fake Nails

Doreen,
I am a tomboy myself, but I had fake nails put on for my brothers
wedding,
and for my own.  One set fell off in a week, the other took three or
four
months to come off my nails and I was ripping them off myself.  It my
depend on what adhesive is being used, how the nail was prepped before
hand,
and/or the type of nail.  In the case where they fell off, the person
just
glued them on, however in the other case the nail person scored my nails
and
made them rough so that they would stick on better.

Just my 2 cents,
- - Sherry