Re: [IP] Fake Nails

I am a tomboy myself, but I had fake nails put on for my brothers
and for my own.  One set fell off in a week, the other took three or
months to come off my nails and I was ripping them off myself.  It my
depend on what adhesive is being used, how the nail was prepped before
and/or the type of nail.  In the case where they fell off, the person
glued them on, however in the other case the nail person scored my nails
made them rough so that they would stick on better.

Just my 2 cents,
- - Sherry