Re: [IP] meal times

That is the entire concept of the pump.  if your
basals are set, then they cover you for all day.  And
your bolus is to cover you when you do eat or not.
If this wasn't the case, I would be in a world of hurt
right about now. I just started a new shift working 4
- -10s instead of 5-8s. I also live about an hour away.
So my days are long. I get up at 4:30am, leave by 6am
don't get home until 7:30pm Bed at 930.  Long days,
eating sometimes early sometimes later. Depends. Loads
of fun some days.
but you know, every one is different so ymmv.
- --- Tara Dufour <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Can you really eat whenever you want being on the
> pump?

Do You Yahoo!?