Re: [IP] jabbing and Silhouettes

I guess that's just the way life is-- different pokes for different folks .
*S*  Sorry Sam-couldn't help myself.

<< I remember that when I was first on MDI, I had a nurse watch me give
 an injection... she was very unhappy that I didn't just jab it in (I wasn't
 doing it "right", according to her). >>
	Yeah, Sam, and I jabbed mine in and the nurse wasn't happy because
I failed
to do it s-l-o-w-l-y ...  They must have gone to different nursing schools.

* Wayne *