Re: [IP] meal times

Tara,  I have had DM for 39 years and it took me a year on the pump before I
skipped a meal.  I was so happy when I did.  I felt free.  I just had to get
out of that habit. Now, I eat when I want to.  Your basals have to be right.
Being pregnant, your body is always changing so it makes sense that your
basals could need adjustment often.  However, since you are pregnant, you
don't need to be skipping any meals.  My experience with pregnancy(pre-pump)
was that the last 3 months were easier.  Good luck.  ellen