Re: [IP] Batteries

Wendy,   When I first got my pump I ordered a 10 pack of batteries from D.  Each
battery lasted for approx. two months until I got to the last 4.  The last 4
only lasted 2 weeks each.  I called D to find out what the problem was and they
told me that the shelf life of the last four had evidently ran out.  They
replaced the 4 batteries for free and told me if the new ones ran out before the
two months was up to call them.  Everything worked out OK.  I now only order 4
batteries at a time and have never had the problem again.   But, in your case if
it keeps happening I would definitely call them.

T1 for 22.5 yrs.  Pumin' up since 9-96