Re: [IP] fake nails???

I have never had a problem with my nails falling off.  One thing you need to
remember though is that Jessica is probably alot more active than I am .  I
go to school, work and to the gym.  Not much stress on my nails.  Sometimes
you can also just have a bad batch of supplies.  Some places will let you pay
for one nail , so you could try a different place and let her wear the nail
and see how that works or just try a whole new set at another salon.  Hope
this helps some.

          Cheri :)