Re: [IP] jabbing and Silhouettes

In a message dated 5/11/99 12:22:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I remember that when I was first on MDI, I had a nurse watch me give
 an injection... she was very unhappy that I didn't just jab it in (I wasn't
 doing it "right", according to her). >>

Yeah, Sam, and I jabbed mine in and the nurse wasn't happy because I failed
to do it s-l-o-w-l-y ...  They must have gone to different nursing schools.