Re: [IP] Insurance Problems

Sounds like your doctor isn't wanting to take the responsibility of training you
or adjusting rates.  Talk to Disetronic regarding this matter.  I use a MiniMed
and my pump trainer (from MM)  helped me much more than my doctor.  Your doctor
and Disetronic should be working together to help you with the insurance
company.  Did your doctor have a problem with Kelly going on the pump? Be
persistent! IT PAYS!