Re: [IP] fake nails???

Im not sure it is diabetes related,  I couldn't keep mine on over a few days
either.  If there was an event that I wanted to have pretty nails I just bought
the cheap ones at walmart and applied them myself using nail glue.  It is much
cheaper than paying for expensive nails that aren't going to stay on anyway.
Congrats to your sister.