Re: [IP] Insurance Problems - why saline

I am just curious.  Was the pump already approved and
in your hands when he went on saline.  What was the
reasoning behind the saline trial?

Alex and I are doing a trial with saline, but our
ped.endo requires this before they will even start the
application to insurance, to make sure that this is
what he really wants before we get a $5000 pump and he
changes his mind.

Also, I think someone recommended that we get dilutent
from EliLilly instead of using saline.  does anyone
know if i need to call direct for that or if our pump
trainer should.

Leann Pruitt
can also be emailed at the following addresses:

Do You Yahoo!?