[IP] Daytime Chat

Hi Everyone~

I think daytime chat is a great idea...scheduled and spontaneous!

I have a suggestion.  If anyone has the ability to know they will be
free 24 hours in advance, please post a notice to the list.  Even
though I am home most days, sometimes I only get around to checking the
list once a day.

Please be sure to include your time zone in your notice, for example:
10am EDT...Eastern Daylight Time.

~Janet who loves her MiniMed Pump and just started pumping Humalog
Do You Yahoo!?