I personally love the rapids. For me there is far less
tissue damage than with any other set. The gauge is a
lot smaller.  With metal you should change every 2
days, teflon, every 2 to 3 days max.
Not having a disconnect is not a problem for me.  And
works just fine with my MM pump.  I use the 6mm needle
size with the londer tubing. (110CM)  I also like the
fact that the packaging is a lot smaller than the soft
set pagages.  Resembles the same as the

Try them all is my motto.

- --- email @ redacted wrote:
> Rapids sound good, but do you have to change the>
site more frequently than
> with the others?> > Fran
Do You Yahoo!?