Re: [IP] site changes / RAPIDS.............

I have even put this in my leg with out a problem Lots
of bending and moving. Hitting against the bathroom
counter.  I have never had one come out, unless I
pulled it out. I always put an IV3000 over the site,
mainly for me to keep water out of the site.  I live
in a rural area off an old well, and don't trust the
water. Yup, the tape is round, with a needle that goes
strait in.  I have even had the dogs jumpping on me,
and have never felt discomfort.

One thing that I like about the rapids, if I get it in
a spot that is uncomfortable ( just after inserting) I
can then pull it right out and try again. The needle
gauge is 27.
Christene