[IP] fake nails???

Ok, All you women out there.Or any of you strange guys. Have any of you had a
problem with the adhesive used for artificial nails? Does diabetes do
something to your nails, too?
My sister is getting married in August, Jessica is a bridesmaid.
 My sister took Jessica out for her birthday and had nails applied to make
sure she wouldn't have an allergic reaction to them in August. The nails
started falling off in three days. At $40. for a set of nails ,they should
last longer than that I hope!!!
 --Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers ( always a tomboy,never wanted nails)