Re: [IP] Swimming with the pump

Jed, I wear a belt with pump holder that I ordered from disetronic.  It is
lightweight and snaps together at the waist.  I wear a one-piece Speedo
bathing suit and it works well with this.  It would not look good with a
bikini, but they also have a clip on plastic case that you might could clip
to your suit.  I use the clip on case for running and kickboxing and
aerobics.  It works great. Talk to the D rep and get him to show you some
samples.  Before I got this belt, I made one from stuff around the house and
that one worked pretty well too.  Good luck.  ellen