Re: [IP] jabbing and Silhouettes

I am not a jabber either.  I have used the softsets but now now use the sils
and love them.  I poke around gently for a "good" spot (did the same thing
with injections) and then just push and it glides in.  You really do not feel
any pain so it wouldn't matter if the needle was 1/4" or 10" (except for the
psychological factor).  The sils lay flatter on your body, have a great
disconnect, and the tape is terrific.  Once you try it, you will probably
become a convert.   Good luck.  Ronee