Re: [IP] site changes / RAPIDS.............

In a message dated 5/11/99 9:17:44 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Rapids don't have a quick disconnect, right?  So... they shower
 and swim, etc. with it attached?

Correct!  I spoke with tech support at Disetronic the other day and they said
 they have a "quick" release before the FDA so hopefully they will have it
out soon.....

But for those times when I know we will need to disconnect we will still go
back to Tenders....