Re: [IP] Allergy?

Was he tested for phenol? Humulog has phenol in it and I am allergic to
People can be allergic to insulin.
Ask your doc to test for phenol just in case.
was he tested for any food allergies?
Hope his hives go away and he feels better soon.
I am allergic to many preservatives in things..along with certain dyes such
as red and yellow. Was he tested for these too?