[IP] RE: Pumper pen-pals around 10yo

My son Alex will be 10 in June and will start pumping
in August.  He would like to know if anyone who has a
pump or who is interested in a pump would like to
email him.  Can't promise any stimulating dialect but
he is a great kid.  His interests include:
basketball, baseball, playstation, roller-blading and
he would like to learn how to snowboard.  If you send
at least the first email to me(just mom keeping tabs),
I will forward it to his email.   email @ redacted

Leann Pruitt
can also be emailed at the following addresses:

Do You Yahoo!?