Re: [IP] site changes / RAPIDS.............

In a message dated 5/11/99 7:04:28 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Rapids sound good, but do you have to change the site more frequently than
 with the others? >>

I think we are different than everyone else as the definite preference seems
to be the Tenders/Sils.  Actually we were getting 2.5 and 3.0 days at best
with the Tenders and with this we get 3.0 to 3.5 days consistently.  With the
Tenders insertion technique/angle is important and with the Rapids you just
push it in like a teeny tiny thumb tack.  Laura indicates there is no pain at
insertion.  Haven't worn one myself yet.  We were also using Tagaderm over
the top but now I think we may try it without the top dressing and see if we
have just as good luck.........