Re: [IP] site changes & Jabbing!

I also freaked out when I saw the Minimed video with the girl jabbing
herself with a sof-set... I
always slid mine in after feeling around for a no-pain spot.  If you jab,
you can't do this!  And I
continue to slowly slide the silhouette in, which is nowhere near as
excruciating as it sounds.

Sheesh after that video, it took me a half hour to push the button on my
sof-set automatic injector!

And Marilyn, I've tried inserting thru a piece of tape, no luck, and I've
tried tegaderms too!  Thanks
for the help but my body really just rejects sof-sets -- literally!
Sometimes the set would just pop
out thru the tape!

- ---
Miranda Miller