[IP] How Long Batteries last after LOW Warning

I've gone two days after a low warning (shh, dont tell anyone!).  The
warning means the battery
has a certain percentage of charge left (10% maybe?) so if your batteries
last two months, say,
after a warning you should be able to last a tenth of two months (if 10% is
right), which is 6 days..
but I think batteries last under two months, and don't quote me on the 10%,
look up the correct
percentage if you want to gamble like this!

- ---
Miranda Miller
Electro-Optics Engineer
TRW Systems / Nightvision Labs