[IP] Re: Using ice cubes

<I'm curious, have you tried just using ice cubes for 5 minutes?>

Yup. He's tried EMLA, ice cubes, nothing, and ELA-Max. He thought the
ice cubes were too cold <vbg>. Perhaps he will grow out of wanting to
use something, but for now we're using ELA-Max. It comes out of Ferndale
Laboratories, Inc. Ferndale MI 48220. The number on the tube is NDC
0496-0823-30, for those having trouble locating this topical.

Joyce in North Dakota