At 9:26 PM -0400 5/10/99, email @ redacted wrote:

>Everytime I go into  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml, there's never
>anyone there.  :-(.  Are the scheduled chats the only ones?  I never seem to
>have any luck.  Help!!

Hi Fran,

You can chat anytime, but it will be hit or miss on finding someone in the
room at unscheduled times. It's a little like ships passing in the night,
:-/ someone might have been there 5 minutes before you and then left.

A couple of suggestions:

- - Send a post to the list telling folks you're in the chat room and ask if
anyone wants to join you.

- - Ask me to set up a time that's good for you and I'll add it to the
scheduled chat times.

I have also checked the chat rooms at various times and have only found
people there during the scheduled times. I'd be happy to set up more times.
My guess is that we have some folks who'd like to chat during the day, not
just in the evening.

Let me know what's a good time for you and I'll set it up.

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)