Re: [IP] Batteries

- --------------1B388B81BF7193589EAEBF92

Hi Wendy.  I also use the Disetronic and have never had to change a battery so
soon.  My 03 battery seems in need of changing more often than the 02.  I seem
to remember that there is an option for a light.  I remember turning mine off
before using it to cut down on battery use.  If you want more info on that I can
try to find it.  Good luck-I don't know exactly how long mine last but probably
closer to two months-at least!  Beth
ps I'll have my first anniversary on July 1 99-Been diabetic for past 24 years.

Wendy Anderson wrote:

> Can anyone tell me there average usage out of batteries? I have been
> changing my 03 (Disetronic) battery every three weeks! I began getting
> curious the last few changes and I began writing it on the calendar and sure
> enough it's almost three weeks to the day! It was my understanding that the
> electronic-03, lasted longer than the 02 battery (motor). I called D.
> yesterday and they are replacing 4 batteries for me, but claimed three weeks
> didn't seem to be a problem, so why the free batteries? Anyway, at $62.00 a
> set of two here in Canada I would hope to get more than three weeks. Any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks! P.S. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!! PUMPING ONE YEAR TODAY!!!!
> Wendy

- --------------1B388B81BF7193589EAEBF92

begin:          vcard
fn:             email @ redacted