From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 1999 6:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] site changes

In a message dated 5/10/99 1:53:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted
writes:

<<  If you use a shallow angle, and tread carefully until you've located a
 spot with no nerve endings, the sils slide right in.

Does this mean that you don't have to use the "jabbing" method that you were

supposed to use with the SofSets?  I was using Rapids until MM came out with

the SofSerter because I just couldn't "jab".  Sure glad I didn't want to be
boxer!

Marilyn