Re: [IP] site changes / RAPIDS.............

Hi --

I just wanted to say a quick word about the Disetronic Rapids.  We tried one
purely out of desperation a few weeks ago and have loved them ever since!
Our daughter Laura (age 9 - very thin) LOVES the Rapids and definitely
prefers them over the Tender/Sils.  She feels the pain involved at insertion
is much less and claims they are are as comfortable as the Tenders once they
are in also.  She has worn them in her tummy as well as her upper hip and we
have had no trouble with them at all.  (by the way, she is using a with a
short tube)

Feel free to email me with any other questions.............

Sherri Lynn