[IP] Birds of the List - Including Loons

Dear Don:  I just love birds:  The feathered variety, the singers, and the
plucked, trussed and cooked variety, etc.  For some strange reason your
darling little penguin with it's little pump under it's wing arrives
decapitated on my screen.  It's little head is usually on the left side and
it's poor body is flopping around somewhere on the right.  'Fowl' play
perhaps???  Is it just the way it's transmitted and received by my machine?
Did I miss the 'yoke'/ or 'pumpline'?  Help!  s-plain please?  This is
driving me crazy.

Love ya all, Joanne Mc