Hi Everyone,

Here's your chance to ask those mysterious (well, sort of) and hard-working
(definitely) IP administrators everything you've ever wanted to know about
the Insulin Pumpers list.

This might include email basics, (like how to not copy entire posts in
replies, turning off HTML,
etc.), netiquette,  and also any questions about what goes on behind the
scenes at IP.

The chat will be held Thursday, May 13, in the Off-Topic chat room (meaning
the regular Thursday night chat can continue unabated). The time will be 8
p.m.-1 a.m. EDT (5-10 p.m. PDT) with different IP administrators sharing
the chat duties.

Please feel free to email me with any questions. We hope to see you there!

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)