[IP] Re: Ordering from MiniMed...

Still NO batteries...Thanks Craig for the Insulin Infusion Site, I think
I will start dealing with them instead!  I forgot to say that I made my
poor husband run out to Radio Shack in the pouring rain to get me
batteries...so I didn't go batteryless! :-)  I got a confirmation e-mail
from someone at MiniMed only a few hours AFTER I placed the on-line
order and she told me to send it back to her (for extra confirmation, I
guess?!?!?) and it kept being returned to me as "user unknown" or
whatever...maybe that is the problem...BUT STILL they have my phone
number, they could have called me by now!  The customer service is
seriously lacking!!!!!!  -Tonya D.