[IP] Re: Site Changes

It may help some pumpers to again mention MiniMed's? recommendation to aim
comfort/tender/silhouette introducer needles toward the mid section of the

In other words, the infusion set on the right body side should have the
needle pointing left, and the introducer needle should point to the right
for an infusion set located on the left.  It seems to "go with the grain",
which in my experience results in more comfortable insertion, in less
bleeding and pain, and longer lasting sites.

Hope this helps those helping younger pumpers.  I know it's not the easiest
thing in the world to insert these things.