[IP] How Long Batteries last after LOW Warning

Just wondering,

How long do you find your batteries last after getting your initial LOW
warning?  I recently went on vacation and had the alarm for low battery go
off on the plane trip to my vacation destination.  I called MiniMed when I
got to the hotel room (couldn't find batteries at the airport and didn't
have a car) and they told me I should not go to sleep with it registering
low (about 4 hours after initial warning).  So I ended up getting a really
nice bellman to go to a local drug store for me and buying the batteries.

Ellen Compell (Age 30)
Type II, Pumping since Dec. 1998
MiniMed 507C