Re: [IP] Teflon Allergy?

In a message dated 05/10/1999 9:37:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am extremely allergic to *something* in sof-sets and have ruled out
 everything except the
 cannula, by
 1) using multiple types of skin-preps
 2) using multiple types of tape
 3) removing all the adhesives and plastics on the wings of the sof-set >>

Are you allergic to Tegaderm (or OpSite or anything like that)?  If not, how
about putting one of these on then inserting the set through this.  That
would leave only the cannula toughing you.

Over the years I have developed allergies to almost every type of tape and
have found a skin prep by Smith & Nephew (called Skin Prep) that saved me
from having to go back to shots.

I hope you find something that works for you.