Re: A1c variations, was [IP] Glasgow conference

Hello!

Could you please remove me from the mailing list due to such high volume?
It could interfere with my work address.  I will re-subscribe when I get a
personal email address (not from work).  I would still like to access the
site to obtain information for my boyfriend.

Thanks.

- ---------------------- Forwarded by Suzanne M. Barber/NUS on 05/10/99 07:54

email @ redacted

05/08/99 08:42:47 PM