From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #132
Sender: email @ redacted

insulin-pumpers-digest      Monday, May 10 1999      Volume 03 : Number 132

This issue of the digest contains:
[IP] Re: Site Changes
Re: [IP] Vibrating pump
Re: [IP] Alarms and sleepless nights
Re: [IP] ELA-max
[IP] question on ports
[IP] re: penguins
[IP] [Fwd: scales]
[IP] Chat times
[IP] unsubscribe
Re: A1c variations, was [IP] Glasgow conference
[IP] Site Changes
[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #125
Re: [IP] question on ports
Re: [IP] pumperduck
[IP] Re:  Profile of Bob Carrier <email @ redacted>
Re:  [IP] site changes
Re: [IP] Swimming with the pump
Re: [IP] Teflon Allergy?
Re: [IP] Vibrating pump
Re: [IP] Re: Profile of Angie <email @ redacted>
[IP] Find may mean insulin without shots
[IP] Re:age protocol for pump
[IP] off-topic postings and new sport guard case
[IP] Insulin chemistry and pumps
Re: [IP] Alarms and sleepless nights
Re: [IP] re: penguins
[IP] counting carbs