Re: [IP] site changes

 >hey no problem, where do you live send me a ticket and I will be on my way.
 >Serioously though, try the cream, be sure you are at least 1 inch from the
 >previous site and put it in at a 45 degree angle. If it hurts later don't
 >worry unless it turns red, then call your cde or dr.

I think that most of the people on this list have found that 45 degrees is
too steep of an angle for the Tender/Silhouette/Comfort sets. You don't
want to hit the muscle layer or crimp the cannula. Somewhere between 15 and
30 degrees seem to be pretty common... some people use even less. Once you
find the proper angle that works for you, stick with it... this is a YMMV
situation for sure.

When I insert the set, I actually want to be able to feel the pain... not
that I'm a masochist, but because pain is a signal that something is not
right. If it hurts, I take it out and try it in a slightly different spot.
Most of the time, once I get past the outer layer, I feel virtually nothing.