Re: [IP] Teflon Allergy?

Just sounds like a bad site.  I've had this happen in as little as 5 or 6
hours (although the bump slowly gets redder and harder).  It's possible but
extremely rare to be allergic to the Sof set cannulas (they were invented
partially to offset the damage from allergic reactions to the metal (? --
I've never known what to call them, back when I used them they were the
only needles available ?  I believe this is the same material the bent
needles are now made of).   First, of course, is to change the site and
move to a comfortable one.   Some people also report a reaction to humalog
like this is as little as 36 hours.  So, it could be a bad site, it could
be the humalog, it might but is unlikely to be the cannula.