Re: [IP] Vibrating pump

email @ redacted writes:

<< There was a post here about a month ago concerning a vibrating pump.  A
 person in my pump group cannot hear his pump so we sent a petition to Alfred
 Mann, chairman of Minimed.   >>

What about a louder alarm that can be turned on at night before bed.  I slept
through my pump alarming a NO DELIVERY for over 6 hours and I didn't know it
until my radio alarm woke me.  I have my volumn set at the highest setting
and I still slept through it.
- -Cindy